Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter

Because this blog just got deleted....I will be rewriting my Harry Potter post. I really enjoyed the movie not only I was able to watch it in London but because I was also able to see how Britains approached this amazing movie. First off, on the fashion aspect, I was extremely suprised that noone dressed up for the show. In NYC you at least see capes, broomsticks, hats, or at least a protruding scar but none of that was present at the Harry Potter showing in London. I was shocked. Initially I believed that maybe Brits are not as enthusiastic about movies or the Harry Potter culture as us. I began to think about it but decided that maybe this is the London culture. I immediately had the latter backed up while watching the movie. People gasped and cheered and even clapped at the end of the movie! I thought it was an amazing experience filled with so much Harry Potter love!

No comments:

Post a Comment